Back 8659 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hi em, Scout and Tracey!!

guys, recoding ency is not fun. don't try it

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello all! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya! I just recoded Tracey's basics page in her ency. How is it?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Emmy I hope you feel better soon!!
and hi everyone!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
It looks great Tracey! :decayed:
Agreed! Gws Em! 💛

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks Joseph!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
No prob :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 24 Nov 2024, 00:32
hi em, Scout and Tracey!!

guys, recoding ency is not fun. don't try it
BROOKIE!

And that's why I never code my ency :lol:

Quote boxes do me just fine :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I added a basics post in Mateo's ency too!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Nov 2024, 00:57
Brookline Quinn wrote: 24 Nov 2024, 00:32
hi em, Scout and Tracey!!

guys, recoding ency is not fun. don't try it
BROOKIE!

And that's why I never code my ency :lol:

Quote boxes do me just fine :LOL:
EMMY!

Your ency looks beautiful anyway! I should do quote boxes but I'm a overachiever so idk :lol:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Back 8659 / 18141