24 Nov 2024, 00:32
Let's Chat!
hi em, Scout and Tracey!!
guys, recoding ency is not fun. don't try it
24 Nov 2024, 00:34
Let's Chat!
Hello all!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
24 Nov 2024, 00:36
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya! I just recoded Tracey's basics page in her ency. How is it?
24 Nov 2024, 00:39
Let's Chat!
24 Nov 2024, 00:52
Let's Chat!
It looks great Tracey! 
Agreed! Gws Em!
Agreed! Gws Em!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
24 Nov 2024, 00:56
Let's Chat!
No prob
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
24 Nov 2024, 00:57
Let's Chat!
BROOKIE!Brookline Quinn wrote: 24 Nov 2024, 00:32hi em, Scout and Tracey!!
guys, recoding ency is not fun. don't try it
And that's why I never code my ency
Quote boxes do me just fine
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Nov 2024, 01:02
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Nov 2024, 00:57BROOKIE!Brookline Quinn wrote: 24 Nov 2024, 00:32hi em, Scout and Tracey!!
guys, recoding ency is not fun. don't try it
And that's why I never code my ency
Quote boxes do me just fine![]()
EMMY!
Your ency looks beautiful anyway! I should do quote boxes but I'm a overachiever so idk![]()