23 Nov 2024, 14:38
Let's Chat!
I'm not allowed to play games so this is the closest I've found to a Harry Potter one
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Nov 2024, 14:52
Let's Chat!
Someone dragged me and then I dragged someone elseEugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 23 Nov 2024, 13:29 Mates, my bff from school will be joining the community soon; fr i helped her set up her profile today and it was exhausting
Anyone here who got dragged by a friend here or dragged someone????
but it wasn’t tiring for me since I was largely hands off with it (iirc)
23 Nov 2024, 14:52
Let's Chat!
I don't play games all that often anymore 
But I'll always make time for h.io and the buddies I've made here, because they're always worth it
But I'll always make time for h.io and the buddies I've made here, because they're always worth it
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Nov 2024, 14:55
Let's Chat!
Speaking of which...
BROOKIE!
BROOKIE!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Nov 2024, 15:00
Let's Chat!
BROOKIE! Not too bad! Still in bed with a cold but it's given me time to think about the next part of my solo 
How are you??
How are you??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Nov 2024, 15:01
Let's Chat!
I'm going to sleep now! Gn guyz!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Nov 2024, 15:14
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Nov 2024, 15:00 BROOKIE! Not too bad! Still in bed with a cold but it's given me time to think about the next part of my solo
How are you??
Aww! Sorry that you're sick. But that, thinking about solos is never a bad thing!
I’m alright, writing the next long chapter of nanowirmo. Then deciding wether to get out of bed or not.