23 Nov 2024, 13:07
Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!
Stamina-8|Evasion-10|Strength-2|Wisdom-9|Arcane Power-20|Accuracy-8
* A Hufflepuff student. He seems to be trying to prove something.
23 Nov 2024, 13:29
Let's Chat!
23 Nov 2024, 13:37
Let's Chat!
I tried to motivate my bff going here, cause she's a big big fan of hp, but she said she didn't have time (liar)
23 Nov 2024, 14:23
Let's Chat!
I came here voluntarily
The last thing I want is my friends stalking me on Hio
The last thing I want is my friends stalking me on Hio
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Nov 2024, 14:25
Let's Chat!
Also came here voluntarily, and brought a couple friends on site! Only 2 remain active and I only talk to one as of present, but I think a deserve a medalJoseph Sims wrote: 23 Nov 2024, 14:23 I came here voluntarily![]()
The last thing I want is my friends stalking me on Hio![]()
23 Nov 2024, 14:28
Let's Chat!
Ive told my friends about the site but none of them are big enough harry potter fans i guess
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
23 Nov 2024, 14:29
Let's Chat!
Honestly, same.Joseph Sims wrote: 23 Nov 2024, 14:23 I came here voluntarily![]()
The last thing I want is my friends stalking me on Hio![]()
I came across here by chance and tbh I would much prefer to interact with people here who I know won't know me IRL.
Too many people I know in real life have just become jerks in recent years and I just want a long break from all that so in a sense, this place is like a little haven for me to write and chit-chat with fellow writers and actual nice people, rather than to continue dealing with problems caused by "friends" ooc.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Nov 2024, 14:30
Let's Chat!
I came here looking for a rp site to start with.
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |