Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your ency and your pfp! (^^)

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
a really kind person who interacting with is lovely <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you for everything you do for thise site :cute:
also really cool person !!

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love how neat and organized your ency is! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
A friendly and talkative person :D

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Hana! Itโ€™s really fun to talk to you :D

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your shop, and your pfp is adorable; just quite kind and interacting with you always wonderful!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really chill and kind! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.