Back 8627 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 16:16
Prat Pass wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 16:06
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 15:34
Prat! Nice new pfp! If it's not really new, I'm very sorry, it's new for me
Ello, thanks. it is very new(today)

also Hi haven't seen you in a while.
It has been a while. Sadly I've been really busy, but I'm back now!
nice, same tho uni eats up time

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
Prat Pass wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 16:32
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 16:16
Prat Pass wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 16:06
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 15:34
Prat! Nice new pfp! If it's not really new, I'm very sorry, it's new for me
Ello, thanks. it is very new(today)

also Hi haven't seen you in a while.
It has been a while. Sadly I've been really busy, but I'm back now!
nice, same tho uni eats up time
That's true
OOC Let's Chat!
hello


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
goooood afternoon everyone!!! :]

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
SCOUTIEEEEE!! <3 How's you?

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 17:05 SCOUTIEEEEE!! <3 How's you?
im..... ok i think!!! i am sooo tired and ready to sleep tho :[

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 17:47
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 17:05 SCOUTIEEEEE!! <3 How's you?
im..... ok i think!!! i am sooo tired and ready to sleep tho :[
The feeling's mutual. Woke up with a cold so I've spent the night sniffling :lol: Could do with an early night tonight I reckon :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*Slides in*
Heyyyy everyone. <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Howdy howdy


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Haven, I don't think we've met yet! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 8627 / 18141