Compliment the person above you! GAME

You have a really cool name!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp and you’re awesome!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really kind and popular! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
So so so sweet and enthusiastic

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp! She's so pretty!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love yours !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the style of your table of contents!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love youre name and pfp! Plus your art is ultra cute!

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
SWEATEST PERSON EVER <3 <3 <3 <3 Your acc amazing and so nice

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're super funny and always lending advice and comfort! You're also extremely creative and I love reading your writing and ency! Absolutely amazing person! ♥️♥️♥️

i am slowly forgetting your face