21 Nov 2024, 03:41
Let's Chat!
Kiddo?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
21 Nov 2024, 03:42
Let's Chat!
Ooo I reckon it'll be grander than some flobby wormColin McCoire wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 03:11 *is tackled!*
I can't wait to see how Emmy faces down the flobberworm!!
Of course, the truth is that Colin wishes he were there too!![]()
Maybe Colin will run into Emi (wouldn't be surprised if literally again!) in the forest? Or the dungeon...?

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Nov 2024, 03:44
Let's Chat!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
21 Nov 2024, 03:54
Let's Chat!
OLD
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
21 Nov 2024, 03:56
Let's Chat!
Maybe both?Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 03:42Ooo I reckon it'll be grander than some flobby wormColin McCoire wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 03:11 *is tackled!*
I can't wait to see how Emmy faces down the flobberworm!!
Of course, the truth is that Colin wishes he were there too!![]()
Maybe Colin will run into Emi (wouldn't be surprised if literally again!) in the forest? Or the dungeon...?![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
21 Nov 2024, 04:19
Let's Chat!
I'm one day older than Prat
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
21 Nov 2024, 04:23
Let's Chat!
[quote]Finished my replies! I don't feel like doing my edits so I'm chill on site before going to sleep
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Nov 2024, 04:26
Let's Chat!
Cool! I'm going for lunch soon...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.