Back 8623 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kiddo? :S

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 03:11 *is tackled!*

I can't wait to see how Emmy faces down the flobberworm!! :wow:

Of course, the truth is that Colin wishes he were there too! :green_heart:
Ooo I reckon it'll be grander than some flobby worm :biggrin:

Maybe Colin will run into Emi (wouldn't be surprised if literally again!) in the forest? Or the dungeon...? πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
:cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 03:41 Kiddo? :S
Yeah, kiddo.


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
OLD

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 03:42
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 03:11 *is tackled!*

I can't wait to see how Emmy faces down the flobberworm!! :wow:

Of course, the truth is that Colin wishes he were there too! :green_heart:
Ooo I reckon it'll be grander than some flobby worm :biggrin:

Maybe Colin will run into Emi (wouldn't be surprised if literally again!) in the forest? Or the dungeon...? πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
Maybe both? :cute:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
YOU'RE OLD PRAT


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm one day older than Prat :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Finished my replies! I don't feel like doing my edits so I'm chill on site before going to sleep
OOC Let's Chat!
Cool! I'm going for lunch soon... :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8623 / 18141