Back 8619 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 00:04
Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 00:02 How many replies do I have? Let’s count… :sad:
*raises hand*

:cute: 2 I think... :]
4, many closed threads I could reopen but probably won’t, a detention and for sure one starter, if not more :sad:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 23:00 I've about a week and a half to buckle down and get two essays done. Might plan them this weekend :sweatingbullets:
Good luck! I have... till the end of tomorrow to get a script finished off, a reflection done on said script, a flow chart for social studies, a research conclusion summary, and a "summary" (500 words or so of yapping about my research) for social studies bah hah hah

And a duel to finish rolling for and then write the rp for!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 00:07
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 00:04
Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 00:02 How many replies do I have? Let’s count… :sad:
*raises hand*

:cute: 2 I think... :]
4, many closed threads I could reopen but probably won’t, a detention and for sure one starter, if not more :sad:
I've many closed threads :lol:

Though there is one I'd like to reopen... Time to consult one of my favourite Huffies *zooms to chat with AngelFyre* :yellow_heart:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Emily! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
since ive been totally awol for the entirety of the gala.... i think im going to write a solo between scout and zy about what happened........ lots of heartbreak >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Avery! <3

Ooo! Scoutie and Zy lore! Casey's still chattin' with Amber, while Emi's looking for him and Scoutie :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 00:05
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 00:05
No prob, Joseph! I enchanted it so it won't run out.

I gotta do 1 reply but I gotta edit 3 of my threads since I didn't know I had to make 200+ separate posts for Tracey and Mateo if their in the same thread! But it's ok, I finished editing 3 of my threads already, just gotta edit 3 more

Have fun, Hana!
Thanks, good luck on your replies and posts!
Thanks!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 00:17 Hiya Avery! <3

Ooo! Scoutie and Zy lore! Casey's still chattin' with Amber, while Emi's looking for him and Scoutie :lol:
mayhaps ill write scout getting upset at zyair and running off to find emily...... perchance :3

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 00:24
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 00:17 Hiya Avery! <3

Ooo! Scoutie and Zy lore! Casey's still chattin' with Amber, while Emi's looking for him and Scoutie :lol:
mayhaps ill write scout getting upset at zyair and running off to find emily...... perchance :3
:eyes:

:wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 00:21
Hana Suzuki wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 00:05
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 00:05
No prob, Joseph! I enchanted it so it won't run out.

I gotta do 1 reply but I gotta edit 3 of my threads since I didn't know I had to make 200+ separate posts for Tracey and Mateo if their in the same thread! But it's ok, I finished editing 3 of my threads already, just gotta edit 3 more

Have fun, Hana!
Thanks, good luck on your replies and posts!
Thanks!
No problem! :)

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
Back 8619 / 18141