Back 8618 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 23:41 Yes please :cute:
-gives Joseph a huge bottle of milk tea- Enjoy!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 23:48
Tracey Bailey wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 23:41
Morning Joseph! Want milk tea to wake you up?

Hiya Hana!
How are you, Tracey?
I'm good, you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 23:53
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 22:32 SCOUTIEEEE!!!
hey boo <3 hey sage!!! how ru guys today? :]
Doing a reply to our thread before I file it under finito! <3

And then it's on to the next 47297282 threads we have together :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 23:57
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 23:53
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 22:32 SCOUTIEEEE!!!
hey boo <3 hey sage!!! how ru guys today? :]
Doing a reply to our thread before I file it under finito! <3

And then it's on to the next 47297282 threads we have together :LOL:
oooh exciting!!! cant wait to read it and be like "ooh wow!!!" ;o

btwwww idk if u have read mine and ophelias thread buuuuuuut im thinking we should soon do a ophelia/scout/emily thread in hogsmeade *wink wink nudge nudge*

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Em! :wow: Scout!
Thanks Tracey! *slurping down milk tea*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 23:59
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 23:57
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 23:53
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 22:32 SCOUTIEEEE!!!
hey boo <3 hey sage!!! how ru guys today? :]
Doing a reply to our thread before I file it under finito! <3

And then it's on to the next 47297282 threads we have together :LOL:
oooh exciting!!! cant wait to read it and be like "ooh wow!!!" ;o

btwwww idk if u have read mine and ophelias thread buuuuuuut im thinking we should soon do a ophelia/scout/emily thread in hogsmeade *wink wink nudge nudge*
Yes I have! And OF COURSE! :wow: :wow: :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
How many replies do I have? Let’s count… :sad:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 23:57
Joseph Sims wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 23:41 Yes please :cute:
-gives Joseph a huge bottle of milk tea- Enjoy!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 23:48
Tracey Bailey wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 23:41
Morning Joseph! Want milk tea to wake you up?

Hiya Hana!
How are you, Tracey?
I'm good, you?
I'm good too, just chillin' on this site while doing some homework

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 00:02 How many replies do I have? Let’s count… :sad:
*raises hand*

:cute: 2 I think... :]

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]No prob, Joseph! I enchanted it so it won't run out.

I gotta do 1 reply but I gotta edit 3 of my threads since I didn't know I had to make 200+ separate posts for Tracey and Mateo if their in the same thread! But it's ok, I finished editing 3 of my threads already, just gotta edit 3 more

Have fun, Hana!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 00:05
No prob, Joseph! I enchanted it so it won't run out.

I gotta do 1 reply but I gotta edit 3 of my threads since I didn't know I had to make 200+ separate posts for Tracey and Mateo if their in the same thread! But it's ok, I finished editing 3 of my threads already, just gotta edit 3 more

Have fun, Hana!
Thanks, good luck on your replies and posts!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
Back 8618 / 18141