Back 8617 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I did... I mean I skipped school today

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright! Take care! :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks, I'm just gonna chill on this site.

Did you do anything fun today?
Last edited by Hana Suzuki on 20 Nov 2024, 23:39, edited 1 time in total.

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Mhm just do what you want ig :decayed:
No Hana I just woke up XD

Hi Tracey!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh hi, Tracey

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning Joseph! Want milk tea to wake you up?

Hiya Hana!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes please :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 23:40 Mhm just do what you want ig :decayed:
No Hana I just woke up XD

Hi Tracey!!
For real, it's still morning for me
Tracey Bailey wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 23:41
Morning Joseph! Want milk tea to wake you up?

Hiya Hana!
How are you, Tracey?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 22:32 SCOUTIEEEE!!!
hey boo <3 hey sage!!! how ru guys today? :]

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Back 8617 / 18141