How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I see you playing cookie clicker
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 It's Cass Burrito!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
50000/10 omw Joseeeeeeeee
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. ๐ Shop หโโฎโหเฟ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
60000/10 Narrrriiiiii
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
70000/10 hoiii
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. ๐ Shop หโโฎโหเฟ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
80000/10 Hru?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
90000/10 gud
wbu?
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. ๐ Shop หโโฎโหเฟ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000/10 Doing great too!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]100000000/10 I still don't know you, hehe, but you'll be my sorta neighbor in the second half of 2025!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000/10 Yippee!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.