How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 So are you!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 i see you everywhere lol
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Same, and you seem super cool!!
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 It'sa you again!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hmm.. you have brown hair, gray-blue eyes, and… hmmm.. you seem very familiar..
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 Seen around the games room a lot recently!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 CASS
SO SORRY FOR THE DUOLINGO STREAK BUD
SO SORRY FOR THE DUOLINGO STREAK BUD
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL EVER BE ABLE TO FORGIVE YOU /j
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones