Back 8599 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

SAGE!!! :wow:

Thank you! I love yours too! :yellow_heart:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
thanks! took forever to make her less blurry :lol:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Good afternoon everyone!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
it's a Cass!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
And its a Sage! How are you?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
good! gonna get some work done here then get ready for bed!
and how are you?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
guys i think the :wolf: stuff is almost done.

i'm hoping so i wanna roleplay Keith's third year about all this stuff soon. and start some other little lore threads that arent as life changing


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Nov 2024, 01:18
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Nov 2024, 01:17
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Nov 2024, 23:25


I saw your thread request.

I think I have got an idea for Casey friends...
:wow: :wow: :wow:
If I did the maths right, Casey is the same year as Cursa's little brothers Castor & Pollux. Do you think they might have known each other?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
coco


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Nov 2024, 02:41
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Nov 2024, 01:18
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Nov 2024, 01:17
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Nov 2024, 23:25


I saw your thread request.

I think I have got an idea for Casey friends...
:wow: :wow: :wow:
If I did the maths right, Casey is the same year as Cursa's little brothers Castor & Pollux. Do you think they might have known each other?
Ooo! Never thought of that!

You're welcome to go ahead and say they've seen each other in passing, or even engaged in very minimal interactions; Cay's been a brooding loner most of his first year. It's only now he's starting to realise he wants some buddies ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8599 / 18141