Back 8598 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I made more banners that i'll probably never use :biggrin:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey!
Haha fr lol I've been sticking to the same banner for the longest time :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
i've been a little banner making obsessed lately :lol: it's my birthday present to Sage

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Cool! Haven't made many banners myself... maybe I should start making some :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote="Emily Shephard" post_id=1096550 time=1731972308]



I saw your thread request.

I think I have got an idea for Casey friends...

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Nov 2024, 01:17
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Nov 2024, 23:25


I saw your thread request.

I think I have got an idea for Casey friends...
:wow: :wow: :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys! :bye:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
JO!!! :wow:

*bear snugs*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
nice new pfp Emmy!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8598 / 18141