Back 8596 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

-dies-
I'm almost caught up.
I mean it kind of helps that a few of the clubs only have BaiKim and 1 other person. LOL.
not like it turned into tons of baikim dates in a lot of the clubs

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
reeeeee


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Nov 2024, 14:44 Aww you'll get them all done! I believe in you! ^^

I've started club threads but they've all pretty much died off the minute I posted them... So I've been focusing on other threads in the meantime. Was thinking about doing another post for a group thread since its been around a month since the last post... :thinking:
lmao my laptop died so waiting for it to charge 😭 def gonna try and get some replies done today while also getting school done
Kim Sato wrote: 18 Nov 2024, 17:01 -dies-
I'm almost caught up.
I mean it kind of helps that a few of the clubs only have BaiKim and 1 other person. LOL.
not like it turned into tons of baikim dates in a lot of the clubs
Dude the more you get caught up the more behind I am 😭😭😭😭
Lmao lots of people basically third wheeling baikim in their many clubs 😂

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
hiii

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Helluuuu

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
Two posts down thank goodness

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
i have two replies to do-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya everyone! Just stopping by before work >.> Hope everyone has wonderful day/evening!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Steven! :wow:

45 slides of lecture notes and I'm finally a third of the way through...! :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Helllllooo <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
Back 8596 / 18141