Back 8595 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I've got a couple... And a whole bunch of group threads to probably think about too :sweatingbullets: :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve left so many to do lmao between my clubs the clubs that Kim is ones and bai is VP , ball threads, and a few individual ones I’m really excited about

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Wow, ten days, I can actually learn stuff now. :)

Object Permanence persists darkness.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all and congrats Geraldine!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww you'll get them all done! I believe in you! ^^

I've started club threads but they've all pretty much died off the minute I posted them... So I've been focusing on other threads in the meantime. Was thinking about doing another post for a group thread since its been around a month since the last post... :thinking:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Anyone wanna open a shop with me?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m kinda preoccupied rn. But I could help you with organising it :) .

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
My shop's been quiet for a while... :sleepy:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]My original shop partner opened up the shop, but they haven't added in the order form yet and idk if I should or not

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
government time


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 8595 / 18141