18 Nov 2024, 14:39
Let's Chat!
I've got a couple... And a whole bunch of group threads to probably think about too
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Nov 2024, 14:41
Let's Chat!
I’ve left so many to do lmao between my clubs the clubs that Kim is ones and bai is VP , ball threads, and a few individual ones I’m really excited about
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
18 Nov 2024, 14:41
Let's Chat!
Wow, ten days, I can actually learn stuff now.
Object Permanence persists darkness.
18 Nov 2024, 14:44
Let's Chat!
Aww you'll get them all done! I believe in you! 
I've started club threads but they've all pretty much died off the minute I posted them... So I've been focusing on other threads in the meantime. Was thinking about doing another post for a group thread since its been around a month since the last post...
I've started club threads but they've all pretty much died off the minute I posted them... So I've been focusing on other threads in the meantime. Was thinking about doing another post for a group thread since its been around a month since the last post...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Nov 2024, 15:56
Let's Chat!
18 Nov 2024, 16:40
Let's Chat!
My shop's been quiet for a while...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Nov 2024, 16:53
Let's Chat!
[quote]My original shop partner opened up the shop, but they haven't added in the order form yet and idk if I should or not
18 Nov 2024, 16:54
Let's Chat!
government time
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |