Compliment the person above you!
You’re so sweet and I love your pfp!
Compliment the person above you!
Sweetest birdie buddy I know!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Compliment the person above you!
I just noticed you are writing a whole book in the shelves- that is so cool!
Compliment the person above you!
I love your character's name! It's so pretty!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
The banner at the top of your ency is very nice! Also your pfp is so pretty! .0.
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
You're really active on this site and you're really nice!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
i always see you on this thread and to compliment your compliments, you always give great heartfelt ones!
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
Compliment the person above you!
You've got an interesting writing style!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency's really beautiful!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.