Back 8586 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I've been through that phase not too long ago :lol:
I guess so... should be thankful :wise:

It's pretty decent Eugie!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks! Honestly, I’m bored of my life, I have no will to do anything right now. Just a month left until semester 1 ends… but I’ll have midterms…. Uhhh

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Omd I'm so bored too... absolutely no idea what to do :sleep:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
you can... do some sport ? bake cakes ? doing hio homework ? Watch a film/serial ?

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
Mmmm thanks for the suggestions :lol:
I'll consider em :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I find that most of the moments I feel bored are actually just me having commitment issues.

Object Permanence persists darkness.
OOC Let's Chat!
Mmm as in? :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
All of the unfinished games in my Steam library.

Object Permanence persists darkness.
OOC Let's Chat!
:lol: :lol: :crylaugh:
I have a commitment issue too, like I become hyperactive on some site then lose interest after a few months :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Gonna do some replies, plan more lore and TRY to write SOMETHING for NaNoWriMo...

All before I have to leave for a gig later this evening...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8586 / 18141