17 Nov 2024, 11:06
Let's Chat!
I've been through that phase not too long ago 
I guess so... should be thankful
It's pretty decent Eugie!
I guess so... should be thankful
It's pretty decent Eugie!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
17 Nov 2024, 11:07
Let's Chat!
17 Nov 2024, 11:09
Let's Chat!
Omd I'm so bored too... absolutely no idea what to do
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
17 Nov 2024, 11:19
Let's Chat!
you can... do some sport ? bake cakes ? doing hio homework ? Watch a film/serial ?
17 Nov 2024, 11:47
Let's Chat!
Mmmm thanks for the suggestions
I'll consider em
I'll consider em
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
17 Nov 2024, 11:53
Let's Chat!
I find that most of the moments I feel bored are actually just me having commitment issues.
Object Permanence persists darkness.
17 Nov 2024, 11:56
Let's Chat!
Mmm as in?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
17 Nov 2024, 12:25
Let's Chat!
All of the unfinished games in my Steam library.
Object Permanence persists darkness.
17 Nov 2024, 12:27
Let's Chat!
I have a commitment issue too, like I become hyperactive on some site then lose interest after a few months
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
17 Nov 2024, 12:30
Let's Chat!
Gonna do some replies, plan more lore and TRY to write SOMETHING for NaNoWriMo...
All before I have to leave for a gig later this evening...
All before I have to leave for a gig later this evening...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone