17 Nov 2024, 08:02
Let's Chat!
17 Nov 2024, 09:56
Let's Chat!
How's everyone doing? I'm so bored rn
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
17 Nov 2024, 10:05
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Just a lil bored
I always felt too busy when I had to study... now I feel too free
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
17 Nov 2024, 10:11
Let's Chat!
Sup u two
How did u reach a point in life where u're not busy?? Teach me ur ways
currently omw to a nice spot to study
How did u reach a point in life where u're not busy?? Teach me ur ways
currently omw to a nice spot to study
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
17 Nov 2024, 10:55
Let's Chat!
Hi Amelia! Hi Emiline!
Lol it's the school hols for me rn that's why
Gl with your studying Amelia!
Lol it's the school hols for me rn that's why
Gl with your studying Amelia!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
17 Nov 2024, 10:58
Let's Chat!
Oof, Iโm supposed to be studying rn, miss the holidays so muchโฆโฆ..
๐ด๐ผ๐ Iโll Love |
| | | |
๐ธ๐ป๐ Iโll Protect |
| | | |
๐๐๐๐ Iโll Shine |
17 Nov 2024, 11:03
Let's Chat!
I swear tons of people are studying rn.
Lucky that you are on holiday Joeseph!
Lucky that you are on holiday Joeseph!
17 Nov 2024, 11:04
Let's Chat!
Do you like my signature? I honestly think itโs worse than my previous one.
๐ด๐ผ๐ Iโll Love |
| | | |
๐ธ๐ป๐ Iโll Protect |
| | | |
๐๐๐๐ Iโll Shine |