Back 8585 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good night! Tracey!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
How's everyone doing? I'm so bored rn :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Im doing fine and u ? i wont be bored so long i have to study :ermm:

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good! Just a lil bored :sleep: I always felt too busy when I had to study... now I feel too free :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sup u two :)
How did u reach a point in life where u're not busy?? Teach me ur ways๐Ÿฅฒ currently omw to a nice spot to study

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone. <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Amelia! Hi Emiline!
Lol it's the school hols for me rn that's why :grin:
Gl with your studying Amelia!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof, Iโ€™m supposed to be studying rn, miss the holidays so muchโ€ฆโ€ฆ..

|
|
|
๐™ธ๐™ป๐š‰
Iโ€™ll Protect
|
|
|
OOC Let's Chat!
I swear tons of people are studying rn.
Lucky that you are on holiday Joeseph!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Do you like my signature? I honestly think itโ€™s worse than my previous one.

|
|
|
๐™ธ๐™ป๐š‰
Iโ€™ll Protect
|
|
|
Back 8585 / 18141