How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Av!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 How are you?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I'm good! And you?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Jose! Hows life been?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 Seen you around a few times, chatted like five sentences
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I have been doing decently! Just very busy lately
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Heyo Sage!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 i need to get to know more people ;w;
|
❝The devil's voice is sweet to hear❞ | xxx STA 7 │ EVA 10 │ STR 0 │ WIS 8 │ ARC 5 │ ACC 10 LOVELY CREATURE |