How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 Av! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 How are you?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I'm good! And you? :crylaugh:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Jose! Hows life been?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 Seen you around a few times, chatted like five sentences :sweatingbullets:

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Nov 2024, 01:02 9/10 Jose! Hows life been?
Pretty good! You?

40/10 Nari! :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I have been doing decently! Just very busy lately

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Cass!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Heyo Sage!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 i need to get to know more people ;w;

❝The devil's voice is sweet to hear❞
xxx
STA 7 │ EVA 10 │ STR 0 │ WIS 8 │ ARC 5 │ ACC 10
LOVELY CREATURE