Compliment the person above you! GAME

Yours too!! You're really fun to talk to :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Hoi Joseph! You are the most spentafricular and spooderrific person I've ever met!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're way more spooderific!! Luv talking to you :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are the real meaning of ENTHUSIASM!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
very silly person

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Halloooo I love your ency and you are very friendly!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Compliment the person above you! GAME
There's a lot of great things to say about you but right now I'll go with the most basic - You're new pfp is so pretty! I love how it just - glows <3

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're a really bright and fun-loving person!! :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're a very nice person in both OOC and in the games room

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You don't talk a lot but you've got a sweet personality!! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.