How Well Known Are You On HiO?

15/10 you again!! .0.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
16/10 who are you??? :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
17/10 I'm a first year gryffindor, call me nari! Who are you??

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
18/10 I'm a resident of delulu island and I'm a proud Neptunian!! :alien:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
wowieee! 19/10 what's your name, oh spentafricular interstellar one?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
20/10 I'm known by a lot of names but you can call me Jose :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
23/10 Alrighty Jose! would that be j-oh-s or j-oh-sei or ho-sei?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
24/10 whichever works :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
25/10 ok!! gotta go now

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
26/10 Alright! Cya Nari!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.