Compliment the person above you!
Your ency looks simple but amazing at the same time!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Thanks! I love your personality! You're always so energetic and sweet!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You've got an incredible personality! Really love your vibes
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
props to you for being mostly consistent on being active on the site
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Accalia Avalon
Compliment the person above you!
You have a very interesting designed additional information section on your profile, I love the way it feels like you're reading through an email or browsing an in game menu, I wish you all the best with your exams and I know you'll ace your final projects! Out of curiosity what are you studying? If it's coding then from looking at your ency and posts I feel you are gonna ace it!
Feel free to rant at me all you like about your BFF.
I love how you can feel the fashionista vibe from your Ency as well, she feels like a model in the making, It is also very cool at the end how you detail each character that has inspired her creation, it gives a good vibe of the character before you begin to interact.
Finally, the whole time I was looking over your profile and ency to find highlights to compliment you on your work, I kept repeating your name in my mind, Ara Villa feels very fun to say, a very cool name that also sounds perfect for a YA novel protagonist.
I would like to get to know you more so I can find more high points to compliment you on, but for now keep being your amazing self and I hope again you have nothing but the best success with your finals. Freedom is in the near future.
Feel free to rant at me all you like about your BFF.
I love how you can feel the fashionista vibe from your Ency as well, she feels like a model in the making, It is also very cool at the end how you detail each character that has inspired her creation, it gives a good vibe of the character before you begin to interact.
Finally, the whole time I was looking over your profile and ency to find highlights to compliment you on your work, I kept repeating your name in my mind, Ara Villa feels very fun to say, a very cool name that also sounds perfect for a YA novel protagonist.
I would like to get to know you more so I can find more high points to compliment you on, but for now keep being your amazing self and I hope again you have nothing but the best success with your finals. Freedom is in the near future.
Compliment the person above you!
You are really sweet to everyone!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Super duper sweet, and I love your character ’s
development!
Compliment the person above you!
You've got a really chill personality!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You are super fumny, friendly, and awesome!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
You too! You're spentafricular!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.