14 Nov 2024, 14:54
Let's Chat!
Mmm everyone coming on when I gotta go
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
14 Nov 2024, 14:56
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice! Have fun Oliver!
Aw, poor Joseph. This is literally why I hate timezones. Hope you have a nice sleep!
Aw, poor Joseph. This is literally why I hate timezones. Hope you have a nice sleep!
14 Nov 2024, 14:56
Let's Chat!
Thanks! Cya Tracey!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
14 Nov 2024, 14:57
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Nov 2024, 14:56haha I am!! Lot's of angry emotions for my boyNice! Have fun Oliver!
Aw, poor Joseph. This is literally why I hate timezones. Hope you have a nice sleep!(Honestly he had it coming >:3)
14 Nov 2024, 14:59
Let's Chat!
Good to know!
Have a good time writing the reply Ol!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
14 Nov 2024, 14:59
Let's Chat!
No prob! Bye bye!
Oliver Armani wrote: 14 Nov 2024, 14:57Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Nov 2024, 14:56haha I am!! Lot's of angry emotions for my boyNice! Have fun Oliver!
Aw, poor Joseph. This is literally why I hate timezones. Hope you have a nice sleep!(Honestly he had it coming >:3)
Nice! I'm working on a love triangle plot for Tracey!
14 Nov 2024, 15:00
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Nov 2024, 14:59Ohhh fun!!!! XDNo prob! Bye bye!
Oliver Armani wrote: 14 Nov 2024, 14:57haha I am!! Lot's of angry emotions for my boyTracey Bailey wrote: 14 Nov 2024, 14:56Aw, poor Joseph. This is literally why I hate timezones. Hope you have a nice sleep!Nice! Have fun Oliver!(Honestly he had it coming >:3)
Nice! I'm working on a love triangle plot for Tracey!
14 Nov 2024, 15:38
Let's Chat!
true... but those kind of replies take a lot out of me D: i can write 5 replies in one day but ill have to wait a week to get the stamina to do it again which is sooo not helpful :[Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Nov 2024, 14:47 You're actually very good at pumping out replies in quick succession! At least it doesn't take you five hours to do one reply
Will be reading them all~!
on the bright side im skipping one of my classes today so i can get some more work done, maybe then ill finally have time to write said replies D:
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
14 Nov 2024, 15:42
Let's Chat!
Just make sure you get classwork done if you plan on missing out. Any and every reply is worth the wait to make sure your uni work is taken care off firstScout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Nov 2024, 15:38true... but those kind of replies take a lot out of me D: i can write 5 replies in one day but ill have to wait a week to get the stamina to do it again which is sooo not helpful :[Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Nov 2024, 14:47 You're actually very good at pumping out replies in quick succession! At least it doesn't take you five hours to do one reply
Will be reading them all~!
on the bright side im skipping one of my classes today so i can get some more work done, maybe then ill finally have time to write said replies D:
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone