Voting

Sorry, Zach. Still no voting for me either. :no:

Voting
It will likely only come through after the reset. So please look out for it tomorrow and then if it doesn't come at the usual time that you previously got it (approx 20 hours from now), then please comment.

This is my former staff account.
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)

Voting
Im sorry, still didn't get it :'(

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec

Voting
same here

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Voting
i didn't get anything either

Voting
[quote]Still nothing

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Voting
Well, also still nothing from my part, and it’s been more than 20 hours.

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

Voting
yea, I have nothing either.

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 10 • eva 10 • str 9 • wis 10 • arc 7 • acc 10 | I N P C

Voting
haven't gotten it either

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Voting
Close to 48 later from my last report and still no vote option. [Note: I will not continue to post here after this as I know you are aware of the problem, but in case it helps, I will mention that the last time a voting notification popped up in my Remembrall was the morning of Nov 10.]