13 Nov 2024, 21:25
Let's Chat!
Yeah, that was my original plan
As someone who accumulates new ideas every day and is already trying to find discipline to buckle down and just write, this would be great to learn how to do that.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Nov 2024, 22:27
Let's Chat!
gooooood evening everybody
Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 5 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 7 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 7 my Ency
13 Nov 2024, 22:28
Let's Chat!
Gooooood evening Hacue!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Nov 2024, 22:31
Let's Chat!
Evening Hacue! How was your day?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
13 Nov 2024, 22:47
Let's Chat!
13 Nov 2024, 22:55
Let's Chat!
13 Nov 2024, 23:17
Let's Chat!
A Sage! Hello hello
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
13 Nov 2024, 23:37
Let's Chat!
I wanted to write more tonight but internet is down. Noooooooooo
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
