13 Nov 2024, 18:44
Let's Chat!
I'm locked in today now
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
13 Nov 2024, 19:10
Let's Chat!
You can do it! Just imagine you're brewing potions with your coven. Gaslight yourself into understanding itEmiline Hunter wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 18:28 Help. I've got a chemistry exam tomorrow and it's so difficult to revise....
13 Nov 2024, 19:11
Let's Chat!
I love thatSabrina Lyons wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 19:10You can do it! Just imagine you're brewing potions with your coven. Gaslight yourself into understanding itEmiline Hunter wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 18:28 Help. I've got a chemistry exam tomorrow and it's so difficult to revise....![]()
13 Nov 2024, 20:05
Let's Chat!
*sigh*
It should not be taking me five hours to find the motivation to do one teeny weeny reply
It should not be taking me five hours to find the motivation to do one teeny weeny reply
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Nov 2024, 20:39
Let's Chat!
*pant* *pant*
Getting there...!
Getting there...!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Nov 2024, 20:40
Let's Chat!
*sends motivation*Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 20:05 *sigh*
It should not be taking me five hours to find the motivation to do one teeny weeny reply![]()
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
13 Nov 2024, 20:44
Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 20:40*sends motivation*Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 20:05 *sigh*
It should not be taking me five hours to find the motivation to do one teeny weeny reply![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Nov 2024, 20:51
Let's Chat!
AVA!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone