Back 8554 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Karinaa! <3 Don't even worry about it. I am also not a particulary fast replier and I don't expect others to be, too :lol:
OOC Let's Chat!
:)



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
hello guys


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
*slinks into chat*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning (even though it's almost 12 pm here) :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 07:46
thanks brook! <3
Happy Birthday!!!

Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 7 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 5 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
time for science. jsut got done with government


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Cool! I did government this morning! My science is later though.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Help. I've got a chemistry exam tomorrow and it's so difficult to revise....

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Back 8554 / 18141