Back 8555 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm locked in today now


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 18:28 Help. I've got a chemistry exam tomorrow and it's so difficult to revise....
You can do it! Just imagine you're brewing potions with your coven. Gaslight yourself into understanding it :innocent:
OOC Let's Chat!
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 19:10
Emiline Hunter wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 18:28 Help. I've got a chemistry exam tomorrow and it's so difficult to revise....
You can do it! Just imagine you're brewing potions with your coven. Gaslight yourself into understanding it :innocent:
I love that

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov
OOC Let's Chat!
*sigh*

It should not be taking me five hours to find the motivation to do one teeny weeny reply 😑

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
why is this so relatable- stay strong girl, stay strong
OOC Let's Chat!
*pant* *pant*

Getting there...!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 20:05 *sigh*

It should not be taking me five hours to find the motivation to do one teeny weeny reply 😑
*sends motivation*

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 20:40
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 20:05 *sigh*

It should not be taking me five hours to find the motivation to do one teeny weeny reply 😑
*sends motivation*
:wow: :green_heart:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
EM!!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
AVA!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8555 / 18141