Compliment the person above you! GAME

You're so sweet and patient with me even as I miss step in like every interaction we have :cryhappy: <3 Also your writing style is lovely If you ever decide to write a novel, let me know cause I'd read it

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're very sweet to everyone and I love your personality!!!! <3 :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name and you seem very nice! (^^)

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love yours too! (^^)

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You really active person! You also seem really cool! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you! You are always super nice and very welcoming to everyone! I hope people will continue to recognize you as a kind person in the community!

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 14:59 You're so sweet and patient with me even as I miss step in like every interaction we have :cryhappy: <3 Also your writing style is lovely If you ever decide to write a novel, let me know cause I'd read it
Haha, I actually wrote quite a few unfinished ones back in elementary school. They're probably kind of disappointing, but, if you still want to..

Hello, Cirrus! I love the doggo in the last post of your ency. So cute!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your chibis are absolutely adorable!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
bestest bestie, super duper amazing

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด