How Well Known Are You On HiO?

11.8/10 I've seen you more than a couple of times!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 oh hello there mr :disguise:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hoi there

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11.9/10 I need to sleep soon... :sleep:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
12/10 ah ok!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
12.1/10 3 more minutez >:)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
12.3/10 mwahaha

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 we haven't interacted much except for in the games but you seem amazing!!! <3 :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I sometimes see you in the games! Your pfp is downright adorable btw <3

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10.2/10 Hey, Sabrina!!!!!!!! (I replied to our Rp)



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”