Compliment the person above you!
I absolutely love your writing! Your skills are impeccable! I also love your signature! (^^)
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
You seem like a really friendly person!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Thank you! I could say the same about you! You are always so positive and active! (^^)
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
ah, the ever-changing pfp!
I love Cirrus's character, he seems really cool
I love Cirrus's character, he seems really cool
Compliment the person above you!
Love your pfp and your ency!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
sooo sweet and you sig is so good!!
Compliment the person above you!
lowkey so sweet, and even beyond INCREDIBLE I swear.![]()
so excited! can t wait!
Accalia Avalon
Compliment the person above you!
What can I say except for absolutely wow! I haven't caught you around in Hogwarts that much but you have so much information in your Ency that just by reading through it I feel as though we are long time friends! I love how you designed your family tree, you have a post dedicated entirely to your cat as well as your IRL furbabies (who are adorable by the way) and the quote "you can throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack" just goes to show how badass of a character you have! I honestly cannot wait to encounter you in some rp (though I read that you do have a lot on at the moment so don't rush) and in general I am planning on going through and reading the links you so kindly shared to your year 1 posts as I am certain you have a lot there for me to learn from.
All in all I think its a blessing to have someone as creative and sharp minded as yourself, I hope one day I have a character as well developed as Brooke and keep being your awesome self
All in all I think its a blessing to have someone as creative and sharp minded as yourself, I hope one day I have a character as well developed as Brooke and keep being your awesome self
Compliment the person above you!
Accalia, you always write so detailed and heartfelt! You are absolutely sweet and dedicated so keep going strong!
Best training coach and sister ever!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |