Back 8548 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Eric! :wow: Hello, hello!

How're you?

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
morning


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Ello both of you

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
hello mr pass


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 13:03 Eric! :wow: Hello, hello!

How're you?
Staying bored in classes. Trying to catch up on what replies (and new threads such as me trying to get a pet here, and also the pumpkin thing XD). I know I have to reply to you hopefully I can catch up on that today. If not I will put it up there on my priorities XD. Wbu? How are you doing?

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 13:09
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 13:03 Eric! :wow: Hello, hello!

How're you?
Staying bored in classes. Trying to catch up on what replies (and new threads such as me trying to get a pet here, and also the pumpkin thing XD). I know I have to reply to you hopefully I can catch up on that today. If not I will put it up there on my priorities XD. Wbu? How are you doing?
The feeling's mutual :lol: I've got several replies myself and I've got essays on the horizon for uni (They're not due for a few weeks but they're pretty hefty in terms of content)

On the upside, I'll hopefully get some much needed lore out in the next couple weeks :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 13:15
Eric Kim wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 13:09
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 13:03 Eric! :wow: Hello, hello!

How're you?
Staying bored in classes. Trying to catch up on what replies (and new threads such as me trying to get a pet here, and also the pumpkin thing XD). I know I have to reply to you hopefully I can catch up on that today. If not I will put it up there on my priorities XD. Wbu? How are you doing?
The feeling's mutual :lol: I've got several replies myself and I've got essays on the horizon for uni (They're not due for a few weeks but they're pretty hefty in terms of content)

On the upside, I'll hopefully get some much needed lore out in the next couple weeks :biggrin:
OOOO I AM A FAN OF ANYTHING LORE RELATED!
Also don't remind me XD I have a 15 page essay to do on some stuff and the deadline is sometime by the end of this month. I started it but goddamn is it going slowwww. And a presentation. And exams. Ok yeah I am not going to get replies that soon apparently. Today I will try to do some rp but exams are fast approaching so it will be so patchy for a while now.

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Prat Pass wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 12:59
RARE FAL APPEARANCE??? :cheers:
Haha, I’m always here! Just.. watching from afar… :ninja:

Falentra Black
Fearless . Perfectionist Ⅰ & II . Healing Sage . Non-Verbal Magic . Imperio
Rain Günther
OOC Let's Chat!
Falentra Black wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 13:43
Prat Pass wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 12:59
RARE FAL APPEARANCE??? :cheers:
Haha, I’m always here! Just.. watching from afar… :ninja:
Fallllllll my queeen my loveeee <3 How are youuuuu?

"Men mocks the Gods until they need them"

Inpc of Isadora V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aleksandra FairBairn wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 13:49
Fallllllll my queeen my loveeee <3 How are youuuuu?
Hello Aleks! mini Fal! <3
I’m doing okay! On a mission to get my replies in today. Starting with Renzo’s! How about you?

Falentra Black
Fearless . Perfectionist Ⅰ & II . Healing Sage . Non-Verbal Magic . Imperio
Rain Günther
Back 8548 / 18141