Back 8546 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Not too bad, tryna get myself in the mood to write and work a bit on my ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck with that :wink3:

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you ^^
OOC Let's Chat!
I am gathering ideas for my RP, haven't done any RP recently...

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Ohh what ideas have you had so far?
OOC Let's Chat!
Conrad Wolverstone wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 09:33 Ohh what ideas have you had so far?
Sneaking in the kitchen for food during midnight?
Going in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and get freaked out by some of the products?
Accidentally going in to the restricted section of the library? Okay... Probably not that

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 09:38 Sneaking in the kitchen for food during midnight?
Going in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and get freaked out by some of the products?
Accidentally going in to the restricted section of the library? Okay... Probably not that
Ooo sounds fun, but yeah u probably won't be able to do the library one. :lol: Are you just getting ideas for future stuff you wanna do?
OOC Let's Chat!
Conrad Wolverstone wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 09:42
Hana Suzuki wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 09:38 Sneaking in the kitchen for food during midnight?
Going in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and get freaked out by some of the products?
Accidentally going in to the restricted section of the library? Okay... Probably not that
Ooo sounds fun, but yeah u probably won't be able to do the library one. :lol: Are you just getting ideas for future stuff you wanna do?
Yea...RP ideas when I'm bored on Hio.

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Makes sense! Good luck, but sounds like you got some good ones already anyway :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Conrad Wolverstone wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 09:48 Makes sense! Good luck, but sounds like you got some good ones already anyway :)
Thanks :biggrin: But probably not now, cuz I have a lot of tests tmr

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
Back 8546 / 18141