Compliment the person above you! GAME

bruh your comments are so detailed and thought out <3 i think that speaks volumes on how wonderful your personality is. like you really do wish to spread love and positivity c:

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I absolutely love your writing style (I literally stalk your threads). And what I've seen, you are so sweet and kind! I love it! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your pfp and your ency!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your overall character aesthetic, ency, and character deisgn, and signature! (^^)

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your first instance of magic is super cute!

𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓱 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻
"𝚂𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖."

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your character's name! It's so pretty!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the banner in your profile!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have such an adorable first use of magic, I could totally imagine little Alyss giggling as the bubbles popped everywhere, it's very visual how you described her appearance, she sounds like a little ball of delight, also the jackalope story was incredibly cute! A fellow animal lover shows that you must have a huge heart of gold, I also saw some of your threads and you have a beautifully detailed writing style that's very easy to read and follow.

It's awesome how you're bringing some Gaelic to your posts, are you fluent? It is such a rare and stunning language that is awesome to see being embraced!

I very much look forward to stumbling across you somewhere in the school.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You always give such detailed compliments in this thread! Its so nice to see someone who sees the good stuff in people <3
Also your pfp is quiete literally stunning

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you're pfp is literally so adorable!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov