How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Seen around but don't know too well!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/1o seen you around before, like once
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 never seen you in my life! .0.
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I've seen you around and might have talked to you
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]6/10 seen ya a lot in the games room
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Hellloooo
6/10 I've seen you around too!
6/10 I've seen you around too!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]hiya!
5/10 seen ya around, never talked before tho
5/10 seen ya around, never talked before tho
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Seen you around a lot and talked with a lot!! think we might have had a thread on an old acc to.