How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9/10 Hiiii!!! :3 <3 <3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Seen around but don't know too well!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/1o seen you around before, like once

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 One of my fav rp partners and people on site! The beginning of lukaston has been great to write together <3

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 never seen you in my life! .0.

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I've seen you around and might have talked to you

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]6/10 seen ya a lot in the games room

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Hellloooo
6/10 I've seen you around too!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]hiya!
5/10 seen ya around, never talked before tho

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Seen you around a lot and talked with a lot!! think we might have had a thread on an old acc to.

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont