Compliment the person above you!
you seem super sweet!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Accalia Avalon
Compliment the person above you!
And now you have me blushing, You think I am sweet? Well you were a pretty amazing mentor so it was easy to be a good mentee, we still need to rp together at some point,
Continuing the game,
I love your writing style Avery, you seem to be very driven by community engagement and I think from what I have seen are constantly striving forward, I would love to rp with you at some point and see how the double A club would get along.
I also hope we both make the Quidditch team together, as I think we'd be an unstoppable duo!
Compliment the person above you!
You're so kind and super duper sweet! As sweet as sugar! I can tell you put a lot of time, effort, love, and thought into your posts and compliments! You are a sweet person that deserves lots of compliments and love! I hope you have a great week, a great year, and overall an amazing life filled with blessings! You are also super creative and I love your character!
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
Your RP posts are quite detailed and compelling to read! :0 Also I love the emoticons on your ency
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
Your drawings are actually the cutest things I have ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on
Compliment the person above you!
Thank you so much
I really enjoyed drawing you and Otis
Also your character inspiration is a great combo
Also your character inspiration is a great combo
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency is so cute! I love how you set it up!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your ency and sig!!
Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfps, they're always so cute and creative!
Accalia Avalon
Compliment the person above you!
I know it's a little generic to complement someone on their Ency, but you have a very well laid out one, I love the detail you put into the relationships section with the current bond you are sharing with each person listed there, the white symbols of the houses is very sleek and well manicured, your moodboards and banners are stunning! A little pink for my taste but so much creativity and heart put into them! It's funny how you have snagged and kept hold of some memorable quotes, it shows a deep level of focus on your partners words through your stories with them, you also included your Durmstrang character which is interesting, all together I must give you a thumbs up for how much hard work you clearly put into every aspect of your character and I hope I get to rp with you at some point