Back 8536 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Im stressing! Ive got a geography test, and ive only learn 1/2 of the content. :cryhappy:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 16:36
Em! How are you?
Tracey! :wow: And Emiline! :wow:

I'm excited...! Finally able to start some lore soon... And a mountain of dishes after dinner. Some things never change :lol:

How's yous? <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I wish i'd started revising earlier.... :byecry:

edit: OOh lore. Enjoy!
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 10 Nov 2024, 16:48, edited 1 time in total.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh no! Good luck with your test!

Have fun with your lore!

I'm doing ok

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
*sigh*

NaNoWriMo is taking longer than I thought...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof. Honestly, I'm writing my own book, but not for NaNoWriMo

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I have at least 10,000 ideas (novellas, short stories, novels etc) but I still haven't found the discipline to finish any of them :wry:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh dear

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
That's what happens when your mind and imagination work faster than the rest of your body can keep up...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I get that feeling a lot honestly

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 8536 / 18141