Back 8535 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Cya Jose! Can't wait to win more games with you when you get back! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
HEY CHAT! how is everyone?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! I'm good, how are you?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
*KABOOM*

Hi :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Garnett wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 13:24 Thanks Sabrina! I'll give it a go :)
Do you have any playlists you could share? 👀

(Btw officialy on my 100 post!)
OOC Let's Chat!
ooh congrats <3

I hate geography revision. :(

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 15:20
Do you have any playlists you could share? 👀

(Btw officialy on my 100 post!)
I haven't got any real playlists tho🙈 I just put things on queue! One of my faves tho is "Hit & Run" by Shenseea! Not sure if I'm allowed to share it here, considering the lyrics :sweatingbullets: (I do listen to the clean version tho🥲)
Btw some of your songs made it to the queue ;)

Yooo congrats!!🎉🎉🎉

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Tracey

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Em! How are you?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 8535 / 18141