Back 8533 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Members of Hio reunite, i need your help! I've been stuck on the same playlist for far too long and can't seem to find a way out aaaa
Anyone have good music recommendations???
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooh I need some too!!
What's your preference in music though?
Last edited by Amelia Garnett on 10 Nov 2024, 09:00, edited 2 times in total.

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Mmmmm music :lol:
I don't have much to offer lol, I have terrible taste XD

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
You're welcome to share with us anyways! :rofl:
My taste in music ain't that good either 😆

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Yippee! I'm now the first year with the most posts :rofl:

Mmm don't listen to music that much but I like songs by Levent Geiger :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yooo congrats!!! 🎉🎉

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Congratulations :lol:

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Garnett wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 08:57 Oooh I need some too!!
What's your preference in music though?
Eeegh hard to say, really. But I guess I enjoy a bit of everything? Could send you the playlist i am listening to rn if you'd like-
Joseph Sims wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 09:01 Mmmmm music :lol:
I don't have much to offer lol, I have terrible taste XD
Oh shush you and Amelia both! I am a firm believer of the opinion that no music taste is bad :meninblack:
Joseph Sims wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 09:11 Yippee! I'm now the first year with the most posts :rofl:

Mmm don't listen to music that much but I like songs by Levent Geiger :lol:
Congrats Jo! <3 It was only the matter of time, really haha. I haven't heared of the artist- I'll be sure to give him a listen. Thanks!
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah do send plz!
Haha just not sure if my songs' lyrics abide by the site's rules

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 10:29
Joseph Sims wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 09:01 Mmmmm music :lol:
I don't have much to offer lol, I have terrible taste XD
Oh shush you and Amelia both! I am a firm believer of the opinion that no music taste is bad :meninblack:
I deefff agree with you :lol:

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
Back 8533 / 18141