Message history not updating post-outage
After the recent outages, I’ve noticed that clicking Profile -> Messages only shows posts from before the site went down. I've already cleared my browser cache, so it doesn’t seem to be a local issue.
My guess is that it could have something to do with the server sync or a caching issue from the new backend setup? It might be that the latest data isn’t connecting properly, or there’s a delay in updating message logs after the server move.
Not sure if it's just me, but thought I'd post here just in case.
My guess is that it could have something to do with the server sync or a caching issue from the new backend setup? It might be that the latest data isn’t connecting properly, or there’s a delay in updating message logs after the server move.Not sure if it's just me, but thought I'd post here just in case.
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Message history not updating post-outage
Oh, good, it's not just me suddenly experiencing this.
This is what I get when I open "My Messages" and "RP" at the bottom of the site. search.php?search_id=egosearch&ego=1

It was fine just a few hours earlier so I'm not sure why this is happening now. It is also the same error message I get when I open my post counter in my profile.
This is what I get when I open "My Messages" and "RP" at the bottom of the site. search.php?search_id=egosearch&ego=1

It was fine just a few hours earlier so I'm not sure why this is happening now. It is also the same error message I get when I open my post counter in my profile.
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Message history not updating post-outage
I'm going through the same thing right now!!Alyssea Brown wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 08:29 Oh, good, it's not just me suddenly experiencing this.
This is what I get when I open "My Messages" and "RP" at the bottom of the site. search.php?search_id=egosearch&ego=1
It was fine just a few hours earlier so I'm not sure why this is happening now.
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Message history not updating post-outage
Oh mine is fixed now!! thanks!!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Message history not updating post-outage
It should work now! Sorry and thanks for the notice!
Message history not updating post-outage
Thank you so much!
It's working perfectly.
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby