Message history not updating post-outage

After the recent outages, I’ve noticed that clicking Profile -> Messages only shows posts from before the site went down. I've already cleared my browser cache, so it doesn’t seem to be a local issue. 🤔 My guess is that it could have something to do with the server sync or a caching issue from the new backend setup? It might be that the latest data isn’t connecting properly, or there’s a delay in updating message logs after the server move.

Not sure if it's just me, but thought I'd post here just in case.

iNPC: Ilya Voronov    
STA - 5 EVA - 10 STR - 5 WIS - 9 ARC - 3 ACC - 10
    
#D2445E

Message history not updating post-outage
Oh, good, it's not just me suddenly experiencing this.

This is what I get when I open "My Messages" and "RP" at the bottom of the site. search.php?search_id=egosearch&ego=1
Image posted by the member
It was fine just a few hours earlier so I'm not sure why this is happening now. It is also the same error message I get when I open my post counter in my profile.

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Message history not updating post-outage
Alyssea Brown wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 08:29 Oh, good, it's not just me suddenly experiencing this.

This is what I get when I open "My Messages" and "RP" at the bottom of the site. search.php?search_id=egosearch&ego=1
Image posted by the member
It was fine just a few hours earlier so I'm not sure why this is happening now.
I'm going through the same thing right now!!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Message history not updating post-outage
Zachary Winslow wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 08:39Test
Oh mine is fixed now!! thanks!!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Message history not updating post-outage
It should work now! Sorry and thanks for the notice!

Message history not updating post-outage
Thank you so much! <3 It's working perfectly.

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby