Compliment the person above you!
youuuu are good at baking
And extremely kind, from what I can tell
And extremely kind, from what I can tell
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
you seem absolutely so kind, and your pfp? so prettyy
Compliment the person above you!
Your name sounds so C
L!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You are as playful and cute as Kaito! I love your words! You are
.*. ⋆┃Spentafricular┃⋆.*.
.*. ⋆┃Spentafricular┃⋆.*.
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
Gasp. You used the word.
You are beyond spentafricular!
You are beyond spentafricular!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
What is this spentafricular? 
Joseph I have been seeing you everywhere today ('ω')✌︎ you are quite funny!

Joseph I have been seeing you everywhere today ('ω')✌︎ you are quite funny!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
✩°。⋆It's my signature word ⋆。°✩
I love your pfp! You're really nice
I love your pfp! You're really nice
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
loll i hope you liked stalking my thread with Ranyu
love love love your pfp and your character description!
love love love your pfp and your character description!
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
Compliment the person above you!
I love your writing style!!
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Compliment the person above you!
You're really bright and enthusiastic!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.